Respecting the provisions of current legislation, www.xtromba.com (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data ( GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD). li>
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for processing the personal data collected on www.xtromba.com is held by the company with CIF: B73746033, and whose contact details are: (hereinafter, Responsible of the treatment). Her contact details are as follows: p>
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +34 722869768
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be exact and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User during the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that are treated in www.xtromba.com are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.xtromba.com undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be will inform you if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined
Personal data is collected and managed by www.xtromba.com in order to facilitate, streamline and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request or query.
In the same way, the data may be used for personalization, operational and statistical commercial purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of www.xtromba.com, as well as for the extraction, data storage and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to carry out the activities contracted, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by www. xtromba.com. If it is a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.xtromba.com undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data is avoided.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because www.xtromba.com cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Responsible for the treatment undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when there is a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to report and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees , associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.xtromba.com and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not www.xtromba.com is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific data of a personal nature. and the treatment that www.xtromba.com has carried out or carries out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which which were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn their consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
Right to limitation of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he contests the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing thereof by www.xtromba.com.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data , including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD -www.xtromba.com”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you formulate.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following email address:
Claims before the control authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before a control authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the treatment of your personal data so that the person in charge of the treatment can proceed to the same in the form, during the periods and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
www.xtromba.com reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on June 15, 2022 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 of 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).